Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications Genie® engine-powered articulating Z™ booms provide lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities and outreach that’s second to none.
- The new Genie mini XChassis axle design extends and retracts the axles to and from the stowed position with a more compact footprint — 2.49 m (8 ft 2 in ) x 4.11 m (13 ft 6 in) retracted or 3.94 m (12 ft 11 in) x 4.11 m (13 ft 6 in) extended to provide both stability on the job and a narrow profile of 2.49 m width for transport.
- This new generation of the Genie ZX-135/70 includes a platform load sensing system and a simple 2-point calibration process to set up the primary boom, secondary boom and jib bell crank in as little as 15 minutes.
- Telescoping Jib-Extend™ jib extends from 3.66 to 6.10 m (12 to 20 ft) and provides a 110° vertical range of motion
- With the Genie® Fast Mast™ system lower the platform to the ground without having to lower the secondary boom
- 360° continuous rotation turntable and 160°platform rotation for fast, easy positioning
- Four-wheel drive with full-time positive traction handles rough ground conditions to enhance the smoothness of the ride
- Four-wheel steer with front-wheel, rear-wheel, crab- and coordinated- steer options available to provide additional maneuverability
- Full-time positive traction 4WD and four wheel brakes
- The ALC 1000 electronic control system provides menu-based adjustments for machine and component calibration as well as on screen multi-language system diagnostics